Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photoshop Fun

With the help of my sister-in-law, Lisa, I finally have a better grasp of Photoshop. I actually made our own Christmas cards last night and I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. It wasn't too painful to learn the basics and there are a lot of cute freebie digital scrapbooking sites.
My problem now is that I might have got a bit addicted. I was looking through our pictures from our recent cross-country trip from Laramie to Huntsville and I saw our stop in Metropolis, Illinois. For you gals out there like me who did not grow up worshiping Superman, Metropolis is the home of Superman. When I told Steve that I booked us a hotel the second night in Metropolis he almost hyperventilated. I was like, "what's the big deal?" He just looked at me like I was dumb. Apparently everyone but me knows that Superman is from Metropolis. Anyway, they had a 3 story statue of the guy right in the town square! We took some really fun pictures and you get to enjoy them with photoshop magic! Enjoy! (sorry it got pixely when I put it in blogger)

3 comments:

first lady said...

oh Jeanne... photoshop is addicting : ) We should form a group ;) and I too didn't know about superman!! but of course derek knew. I love the picture !!!!

pitbull said...

Love the picture, and that you're back on-line. auntie

Braeden and Jackie said...

I always thought Metropolis was a made up town, like Gotham City. Shows what I know.

Make sure you send a Christmas card our way, if you're willing.

Summer Fun 2008